Overview● Intel® Atom® C3558/3758 processor● Support 6 x 1 GbE and 2 x 10 GbE SFP+ via X553 integrated in C3558/C3758● DDR4 2133MHz ECC (by CPU) or non-ECC UDIMM/R-DIMM Up to 128GB● 1 x M.2 A key (USB 2.0, PCIe x1), 1 x miniPCIe (USB 2.0, PCIe x1) with SIM card slot● 1 x M.2 M key for PCIe 3.0 x4 nVME, 1 x eMMC 32GB
The Puzzle-IN003B is a desktop network device that easily places in space limited area. It comes with Intel® Atom® Processor C3000 series System On Chip (4 core to 16 core and up to 2.2Ghz ) which supports up to 128GB Dual-channels DDR4 2400 MHz ECC (UDIMM, or RDIMM), 32GB Embedded Multi Media Card (eMMC), and have high speed network data transmission of 2 x 10Gb integrated Ethernet and 6 x 1Gb RJ-45 LAN ports. In order to speed up the network solutions, it also offers Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT up to 20Gbps) to accelerate and compress cryptographic workloads.
Integrated Hardware acceleration
Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT up to 20Gbps) to accelerate and compress cryptographic workloads.
High-Density, Low-Power Designs
Performance improvements over previous generations with an integrated/high-density design and low TDP.
Multiple product configuration options from 4–16 processing cores to scale one design across many use cases.
High-Speed I/O Configurability
Faster transmission of large data files with two10Gb Ethernet and configurable I/O lanes using PCIe Gen 3, SATA and USB 3.0.
Integrated Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- In the 5G network, security is an indispensable requirement. The base station must use air interface security to connect to the user equipment (UE), and an IPsec connection to connect to the core network. The base station must support high-performance crypto algorithms like AES at the IP level and ZUC/Kasumi/Snow3G at the PDCP level.
- To support these requirements the Intel Atom® C3000 processor series integrates Intel® QuickAssist Technology providing up to 20 Gbps of crypto performance, ensuring secure data transfer while reserving valuable processor cycles for other tasks.
Spec Item Description Form Factor Form Factor Desktop System CPU Intel Atom® processor C3758, 8-core 16M cache, up to 2.20 GHz
Intel Atom® processor C3558, 4-core 8M cache, up to 2.20 GHz
Chipset Integrated in CPU Memory 4 x DDR4 2133MHz ECC (By CPU) or non-ECC UDIMM, Support RDIMM Memory Max. UDIMM up to 64GB
RDIMM up to 128GB
Cooling method / System Fan Two system fans (PUZZLE-IN003B-C0 sku)
Fanless (PUZZLE-IN003B-C1 sku)
Physical Characteristics Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) 206 x 225 x 44.2 Net Weight 2 kg Storage Storage 1 x SATA SATA DOM + 1 x SATA power 5V 1 x eMMC 32GB I/O Interface Ethernet 2 x SFP+ 10 GbE (Integrated in CPU) 6 x LAN GbE RJ-45 (NIC: Intel I211-AT, GbE PHY: Marvell 88E1512) I/O Interface 1 x External RS-232 Console 1 x External USB 2.0 1 x External USB 3.2 Gen1x1 Expansion 1 x PCIe mini Card Slot (PCIe 3.0, USB 2.0) with SIM slot 2 x M.2(NGFF) :(as below)
1 X M.2 A key (PCIe 3.0& USB 2.0),
1 X M.2 M key 2260/2280 Support PCIe 3.0 x4 nVME
Wireless Wi-Fi 2 for Wi-Fi/2 for WWAN Other Features TPM 1 x TPM 2.0 pin header Power Input 1 x DC jack, 12 V DC-in, 60W Environment Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F) Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 75°C (-4°F ~ 167°F) Humidity Relative humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing Certifications Safety & EMC CE / FCC OS Support OS Support Linux Ubuntu 18.04.04
CentOS 7/ Red Hat/Fedora EPEL
Microsoft Windows 10
Item No. Description PUZZLE-IN003B-C1/8G-R10 Desktop Network Appliance with Intel® ATOM® C3558 Processor , 6 x 1GbE, 2 x 10 GbE, 8GB DDR4, eMMC 32GB & 2x M.2 slot PUZZLE-IN003B-C0/8G-R10 Desktop Network Appliance with Intel® ATOM® C3758 Processor , 6 x 1GbE, 2 x 10 GbE,8GB DDR4, eMMC 32GB & 2x M.2 slot
．1 x Power cord
．1 x Power adapter
．2 x Rack mounting ears
．6 x Screws for rack mounting ears
．USB to console cable (Option)
．RS-232 to console cable (Option)
- IEI Launched Latest 5G Network Solution with Dual 3rd Gen. Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors - PUZZLE-IN005
- Consolidate Your Multiple Network Application Portfolio with PUZZLE Series
- New Selection of Smart NIC with Intel® I350 Chipset
- New Smart NIC Optimze Your NFV Function - PulM-1G4T-I350 & PulM-1G4T-I350-BP
- IEI Launched New Desktop Netwok Appliance - PUZZLE-IN003 Series
- IEI Releases New Network Module Card - PulM-M2-2S