IEI website ( www.ieiworld.com ) is made by IEI Integration Corp. Welcomes to IEI website all the time. Hereby, we like to remind you that any action you take must be bound to the following terms and conditions. Before you access our web site, please carefully read the following terms and aware of the latest updates. If you have any problem or question, please contact with us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Protection of Intellectual Property
All the contents and programs shall include, but not be limited to content, writings, picture, audio, video, or any other multimedia, website architecture, web design, web layout, data editing, and BIOS, driver, firmware, updated software, service pack etc., whose copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary technique and any other intellectual properties belong to IEI and are protected by the R.O.C copyright law, international copyright law, and other related laws.
Without IEI's prior license, anyone can not alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display, reverse engineering, de-compile, disassemble, or illegally use any content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes, lest breaking the related laws. This website's claim for property, trademark and the other statements are not allowed to modify or delete.
2. Your Authorization to IEI's website
Please do not upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any illegal contents to IEI website.
When uploading, transmitting, posting, emailing, or providing any legal contents to IEI website, that means you allow IEI to alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display such contents mentioned and agree to license to others without objection. Moreover, you have to guarantee that our above-mentioned actions shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, otherwise you will be responsible for the damages
1. User Obligations and Promise
IEI website is an internet area open for other cooperative companies, factories , channels, dists, franchises and customers. You assent to use IEI website with legal purpose, and comply with all R.O.C laws and regulations as well as international online practices. If you are the offshore online user, you agree to comply with all applicable laws from the country and region where you reside. If using the IEI website established outside of the R.O.C region, you also agree to comply with all local rules of online practices. You acknowledge and agree that you will not use IEI website to commit crimes or infringe upon others' rights, that include but not limit to:
- infringe reputation, privacy, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights of any party,
- breach an obligation to maintain secrecy of laws or contracts,
- impersonate any person or entity to use service on IEI website,
- transmit or spread out computer viruses,
- intentionally interfere or destroy any data, functions or systems by any means on IEI website with hacker attack or such behaviors,
- send promotion material or junk mail,
- upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any content, picture, file in any manner or form which is defamatory, libelous , threatening, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, untrue, or against public policy or morals to IEI website,
- do illegal business, or post false or seducing information,
- be engaged in other inappropriate actions, IEI think, without proper reasons.
If you infringe the rights of IEI or third parties, or take some illegal actions through our service, IEI has rights to terminate all the services to you and take legal actions.
2. Member Conduct
IEI website may not pre-examine contents which members provide. However, according to laws, contracts and any other reasonable causes, IEI website has the right to refuse or remove the contents which members provide. You agree that you must evaluate and take all risks associated with the content's accuracy, integrity, or usefulness of such content you provided.
You acknowledge and agree to the laws or the reasonable and necessary purposes as below :
- comply with all related laws and the requests of competent authorities,
- respond to claims that violates the rights of third parties,
- protect IEI website, the rights, property, or personal safety of its users and the public.
- IEI could preserve and disclose the contents which member provide to the administrative originations, judiciary or guardian of the children if necessary.
3. Expression of User Opinion
Under no circumstances will IEI be liable for any user's opinion and behaviors in chat room, message boards and discussion area. And these opinions don't stand for IEI's standpoint.
4. Expression of User Opinion
For your ease of use of the services which IEI website provides, you agree to:
- provide correct and complete personal information by guidelines on the service's registration form,
- maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it correct and complete. If you provide any inaccurate and untrue personal information, IEI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of the services in whole or in part.
1. System Interruption and Malfunction
IEI website may be subject to all kinds of service interruption and malfunction by force majeure. It may cause inconvenience, data losses, error, tamper and other damages. When using IEI website, please take necessary protection for yourself. IEI website has no responsibility or liability for the damages with or without your use of our services.
2. Material Downloaded
IEI website will cooperate with other companies, factories, channels, dists, franchisers and customers in any time and allow them to post news, messages, products or shows information on IEI website. IEI website will expressly present the name of these content providers. In principle, based on the respect of the content providers' intellectual property, IEI website will not examine or modify the contents mentioned and will not be responsible for the accuracy of the contents, therefore you'd better have your own discretion. If you think the content is incorrect or involve in torts, please directly contact with the content providers.
All the advertisements, whose contents, writings, photos, and descriptions which are not made by IEI website are designed and provided by each advertiser, products or services providers. You should decide on the integrity and credibility of these advertisements. IEI website only post advertisements by requests but shall not be responsible or liable for the warranty of such advertisements.
You expressly understand and agree that IEI website will not be responsible for warranty that:
- the service will completely meet your needs,
- the information you access from IEI website will be correct and reliable,
- the service will be stable, timely, secure, error-free, or uninterrupted
- any downloaded software which are not made by IEI are all provided and licensed to you by software developers or companies. IEI will not be responsible for the functions, quality, and legitimacy of above software. Before downloading these softwares, you'd better examine whether it affected by computer virus or contain other harmful materials and shall be responsible for the possible risks of damages by using these softwarses.
- link to third parties' website : IEI website provides searching engine service, which enables you to search related resources from internet and you can link to other websites by the directories or searching results. These websites owners should be responsible for their websites and that doesn't mean IEI website has relationship with these websites (including, but not limited to employment, commission, partnership and other related relationship). These websites are not controlled by IEI, hence you have to judge and choose the proper contents for yourself. IEI will not be responsible for the validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and legitimacy.
1. Member account, Password and Security
After completing the Service's registration process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur by using your password and account. Therefore you also agree with
- immediately notify IEI website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
IEI website may, under certain circumstances or legal reasons including but not limited to all the agreements and guidelines of IEI website, immediately terminate your IEI website password, account, and access to services, and delete all related information, files and contents associated with or inside your account. In addition, IEI website may also terminate our services in whole or in part with or without prior notice on account of IEI's policy. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations for IEI website's services shall not be liable for you or any other third parties.
Strictly forbid changing or removing the ownership claim, trademark and other claims of IEI website. If you have to republish IEI website's contents and services, or other uses, please contact with email@example.com in advance.