Overview● Fanless system with Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor● Supports four COM ports (three RS-232, one RS-422/485)● 12V DC and 9 V~36 V DC models available● Wide operating temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C with SSD
Based on big data analytics, smart agriculture uses a variety of sensors to collect data to meet industry needs. Data-driven decisions and actions are used to reduce the workload of agricultural workers and to increase yields.
- Soil composition
- Soil moisture
- Soil pH
Differing from the traditional regular watering manner, we can now utilize technology to monitor soil moisture. When the soil moisture reaches the pre-set value, the watering system will automatically turn on to moisten the soil as needed, saving lots of water and manpower.
- Livestock body temperature
- Livestock activity
- Feeding status
We can monitor the activity content of cows to accurately detect its estrus to have greater milk yield. Monitoring a cow's body temperature can help us estimate the cows' delivery time to reduce staff visits.
- Water temperature
- Dissolved oxygen
- Water quality (NO2, NO3, H2S, NH4)
Monitor the amount of dissolved oxygen in the water to set the aerator start-up time for saving electricity consumption. Monitor the change of water quality to take necessary actions, such as adding medicine or changing water.
Due to the large amount of data that need to be monitored, a highly integrated computing device is of utmost importance for the convenience of staffs.
Agriculture Automation System Application
- Irrigation monitor & control
- Illumination monitor & control
- Recipe selection & Schedule control
- This system can help farmer to build an irrigation schedule system and to monitor plant growth from remote.
- Farmers is able to create a watering mode based on data analysis and find out the best watering time by collecting long-term data such as air humidity, soil dampness, light, etc. QTS gateway, IEI's software, can also help farmers to expand vegetable garden through successful date mode duplication experience and reduce human judgment.
Spec Item Description Form factor SBC Form Factor CPU:Intel® Celeron® J1900 processor
(2 GHz, quad-core, 2 MB cache, TDP=10W)
1 x 204-pin 1066/1333 MHz single-channel DDR3L SO-DIMM (system max. 8 GB)
I/O Interface I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0
3 x USB 2.0
LAN 1: PCIe GbE by Intel® I210 controller
LAN 2: PCIe GbE by Intel® I211 controller
3 x RS-232
1 x RS-422/485
Digital I/O:8-bit digital I/O
Display:1 x VGA
Resolution:VGA: Up to 2560x1600@60Hz
Audio:1 x Line out
Wireless:1 x 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Expansion Slots Expansion Slots 1 x Full-size PCIe Mini card slot (supports mSATA)
1 x Half-size PCIe Mini card (only for iRIS)
System Cooling method / System Fan Fanless Drive Bays 1 x 2.5” SATA 3Gb/s HDD bay Color Color Black Dimensions Dimensions 229 x 64 x 132 Weight Weight 2.1 kg / 3.9 kg Environment Operating Temperature -20°C~60°C with air flow (SSD) Humidity 10% ~ 95%, non-condensing
Item No. Description ECW-281BWD-BTi-QGW-R10 Fanless embedded system with WAFER-BTi-R10,with Intel® Celeron J1900 2GHz, 4 serial ports,with 4GB DDR3L pre-installed SO-DIMM memory, with QTS-Gateway, 9~36VDC in, w/o adapter, black, RoHS ECW-281BWD-BTi-J1/2GB-R10 Fanless embedded system with WAFER-BTi-R10,with Intel® Celeron J1900 2GHz, 4 serial ports,with 2GB DDR3L pre-installed SO-DIMM memory, 9~36VDC in, w/o adapter, black, RoHS ECW-281B-BTi-J1/2GB-R10 Fanless embedded system with WAFER-BTi-R10,with Intel® Celeron J1900 2GHz, 4 serial ports,with 2GB DDR3L pre-installed SO-DIMM memory,12VDC in, 60W power adapter, black, RoHS
1 x Power cord only for 12V
1 x Wall mount bracket
1 x 12V 60W power adapter only for 12V
1 x Screw set
- AIoT Edge Insights Solution for Smart Factory
- QTS-Gateway your Transportation Solution
- IEI Smart Transportation Solution
- IEI gives you IVS-200-ULT2 Vehicle Surveillance System
- IoT Monitoring Makes Smart Start for Resort
- Merchandise Monitor system is the right choice for enterprises to use in any applications