Overview● miniPCIe form factor (30 x 50 mm)● 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU MA2485● Power efficiency ,approximate 7.5W● Operating Temperature -20°C~60°C● Powered by Intel’s OpenVINO™ toolkit
The Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 card included two Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU, providing an flexible AI inference solution for compact size and embedded systems.
VPU is short for vision processing unit. It can run AI faster, and is well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail, transportation. With the advantage of power efficiency and high performance to dedicate DNN topologies, it is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment.
Key Features of Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU:
- Native FP16 support
- Rapidly port and deploy neural networks in Caffe and Tensorflow formats
- End-to-End acceleration for many common deep neural networks
- Industry-leading Inferences/S/Watt performance
Spec Item Description Form factor Form factor miniPCIe System Chipset 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU Memory Max. 1G on board DDR4 Supported OS Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 64-bit, CentOS 7.4 64-bit Windows® 10 64 bit Power Power consumption Approximate 7.5W Environment Operating Temperature -20~60°C Safety & EMC CE FCC Humidity 5~90°C Dimensions Dimensions 50.5x30 mm Card Slot Interface PCIe miniPCIe
Item No. Description Mustang-MPCIE-MX2-R10 Deep learning inference accelerating miniPCIe card with 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU, miniPCIe interface 30mmx50mm, RoHS
- Workload Consolidation Platform for AI Deep Learning
- Accelerate Medical Analytics with AI Inference System
- IEI Released a New Fanless DIN-Rail Embedded system for AI Deep Learning - ITG-100AI
- Optimize Vision Processing with AI Accelerator Card
- IEI Welcomes Your Visiting to SAVE Verona 2019 in Italy
- Smartening up Manufacturing Process with AI