Overview● M.2 BM key form factor (22 x 80 mm)● 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU MA2485● Power efficiency, approximate 7.5W● Operating Temperature -20°C~60°C● Powered by Intel's OpenVINO™ toolkit
The Mustang-M2BM-MX2 card included two Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU, providing an flexible AI inference solution for compact size and embedded systems.
VPU is short for vision processing unit. It can run AI faster, and is well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail, transportation. With the advantage of power efficiency and high performance to dedicate DNN topologies, it is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment.
Key Features of Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU:
- Native FP16 support
- Rapidly port and deploy neural networks in Caffe and Tensorflow formats
- End-to-End acceleration for many common deep neural networks
- Industry-leading Inferences/S/Watt performance
Spec Item Description System Chipset 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU Cooling method / System Fan Active Heatsink Physical Characteristics Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) 22 X 80 Power Power Consumption Approximate 7W Environment Operating Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C Humidity 5% ~ 90% Card Slot Interface M.2 BM Key
Item No. Description Mustang-M2BM-MX2-R10 Deep learning inference accelerating M.2 BM key card with 2 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU, M.2 interface 22mmx80mm, RoHS
- IEI Exclusively Combines Intel® DevCloud Platform to Provide Free Cloud-Based Service
- IEI FLEX AIoT Dev. Kit Supports Mustang Computing Accelerator Cards to Create Intelligent Future
- Accelerate Medical Analytics with AI Inference System
- Optimize Vision Processing with AI Accelerator Card
- Network Firewall Solution
- IEI Releases Deep Learning Accelerator Card for AI in Transportation - Mustang-M2BM-MX2