Overview● M.2 AE key form factor (22 x 30 mm)● 1 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU MA2485● Power efficiency, approximate 4.5W● Operating Temperature -20°C to 60°C● Powered by Intel’s OpenVINO™ toolkit
Mustang-M2AE-MX1 VPU Accelerator Card
The Mustang-M2AE-MX1M.2 AE-key card included one Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU, providing an flexible AI inference solution for compact size and embedded systems.
VPU is short for vision processing unit. It can run AI faster, and is well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail, transportation. With the advantage of power efficiency and high performance to dedicate DNN topologies, it is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment.
Key Features of Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU:
- Native FP16 support
- Rapidly port and deploy neural networks in Caffe and Tensorflow formats
- End-to-End acceleration for many common deep neural networks
- Industry-leading Inferences/S/Watt performance
Spec Item Description System Chipset 1 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU Cooling method / System Fan Active fan Physical Characteristics Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) 113 X 56 X 23 Power Power Consumption Approximate 15W Environment Operating Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C Humidity 5% ~ 90% Card Slot Interface PCIe Gen 2 x 2
Item No. Description Mustang-M2AE-MX1-R10 Deep learning inference accelerating M.2 AE key card with 1 x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU, M.2 interface 22mmx30mm, RoHS
- IEI Exclusively Combines Intel® DevCloud Platform to Provide Free Cloud-Based Service
- IEI FLEX AIoT Dev. Kit Supports Mustang Computing Accelerator Cards to Create Intelligent Future
- Medical Image AI Solution
- Leveraging AI Solutions to Make Data Valuable
- IEI Launches Computing Accelerator Card for Image Processing - Mustang-M2AE-MX1