DO NOT install the Mustang-V100-MX8 into the TANK AIoT Dev. Kit before shipment. It is recommended to ship them with their original boxes to prevent the Mustang-V100-MX8 from being damaged.
In order to increase the compatibility with server grade systems, IEI recommend users to update Mustang-V100-MX8 firmware. If your product's serial number is before 2020 June (ex. Q205XXXXXX stands for 2020 May), please contact with IEI (IEI Technical Support Form), our team will help you to update it.
|Chipset||Eight Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X MA2485 VPU|
|Cooling method / System Fan||Active fan|
|Power Consumption||Approximate 25W|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Humidity||5% ~ 90%|
|Card Slot Interface|
|Mustang-V100-MX8-R11||Computing Accelerator Card with 8 x Movidius Myriad X MA2485 VPU, PCIe gen2 x4 interface, RoHS|
- IEI Launches New ATX Motherboard Featuring 10th/11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors for High-performance Edge AI – IMBA-Q471
- IEI Launches New ATX Motherboard Featuring 10th/11th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU and AI Capability – IMBA-H420
- IEI ATX IMBA-Q470 with 10th/11th Gen. Intel ® Core™ Processors Accelerate Computing-intensive Edge AI
- Deploying Autonomous Mobile Robot with AI
- 5G MEC/O-RAN Network Appliance
- The Next Step for IEI