|UIBX-250-BW-N3 could not install Windows 7 from USB-DVD Drive.|
UIBX-250-BW-N3 (Braswell or Skylate system)
1. It has USB 3.0 port only.
2. Windows 7 installation disc do not have USB 3.0 driver.
3. The BIOS has no xHCI settings.
I. Make a Windows installation USB thumb drive:
Download Link: http://wudt.codeplex.com/
Please prepare a Windows installer disc ISO file and a USB thumb drive, follow the steps in the setup dialogs.
II. Update USB3.0 drivers into Windows installation USB thumb drive:
Please refer to the steps in Installer_Creator_reafme.pdf…
1. Download and unzip the Windows 7 USB 3.0 Creator utility to a temporary folder on the Admin system.
2. Connect the USB device containing the Windows 7 image to the Admin system.
3. Right-click the file Installer_Creator.exe and select Run as administrator.
4. Browse to the root of the USB drive.
5. Click Create Image to begin the creation process.
6. Wait for the process to finish. It can take up to 15 minutes.
III. Install Windows 7 with this USB thumb drive.