IEI Welcomes You to Visit Embedded World 2020 in Nuremberg
IEI Integration Corp. sincerely invites you to visit our booth (Hall 1, 1-368) during Embedded World 2020 from 25 to 27 Feb. 2020. The exhibition will be held at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg.
IEI is going to present our new products and new solutions, including AI, medical and industrial aspects. Recently, IEI released the ITG-100AI, an AI-powered box PC, which is pre-installed with a Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 AI accelerator card containing two Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU to provide a flexible AI inference solution. In addition, another innovative product - HTB-200 will be showcased in our booth (Hall 1, 1-368). It is an AI medical box with high-performance 6th/7th Generation Intel® Xeon®/Core™ Processor and dual SO-DIMM supporting up to 64 GB of ECC/non-ECC un-buffered memory.
Come and visit us at Embedded World 2020!
Workload Consolidation Platform for AI Deep Learning
The ITG-100AI provides palm-sized design and comes with adequate basic I/O interfaces for various applications. Its VPU can run AI faster, and is perfect to be implemented in AI edge computing device to reduce total power usage, providing longer duty time for the rechargeable edge computing equipment. Therefore, it is well suited for low power consumption applications such as surveillance, retail and transportation. For example, it can detect drivers’ condition by their blinks, yawns, and distractions to avoid traffic accident, or monitor traffic condition to adjust strategy and send alarm immediately if an accident happens.
IEI has been closely collaborating with Taiwan well-known intelligent video analytic companies to provide AI-based surveillance solutions. Please visit us to know more about the AI-based smart city solution.
ITG-100AI | Fanless Ultra Compact Size AI Embedded System
- Intel®Atom™ x5-E3930 1.3GHz (up to 1.8 GHz)
- Two GbE LAN ports
- Two RS-232/422/485
- M.2 A-key slot for WiFi Module
- Pre-installed Mustang-MPCIE-MX2, 2 x Intel Myriad X VPU for AI deep learning workload consolidation
HTB-200 | 6th/7th Generation Intel® Xeon & Core™ AI Box PC
- Compact small edge device with great computing & graphic performance
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Xeon & Core™ processor platform with Intel® C236 chipset
- Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC unbuffered Memory supported up to 64GB
- PCIe [x16] slot supports for Nvidia GPU, IEI Mustang Acceleration Card
- PCIe [x4] slot supports for capture card or other application
FLEX-BX200-Q370 | Intel® Coffee Lake AI Modular Box PC
- 2U AI Modular PC with 8th Generation LGA 1151 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Pentium® processor
- Four hot-swappable and accessible HDD drive bays, support RAID 0/1/5/10
- Two PCIe 3.0 by 4 and two PCIe 3.0 by 8 slots
- Dual M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe™ SSD support
- QTS-Gateway support
- Modular LCD panel kit design (Please refer: FLEX-PLKIT Selection)
POCm-W24C-ULT3 | 24" Medical Panel PC, iF DESIGN AWARD 2019 Winner
- 24＂ fanless FHD medical grade panel PC
- Intel® Celeron®, Core™ i5/i7 Skylake ULT SoC processor
- Three hot-swappable batteries with a total runtime of 8~16 hours is ideal for non-powered medical carts
- The battery docking station can perform fast charging, taking only 3 hours from 0 to 100%
- Optional integrated RFID, 3-in-1 card reader, external 1D/2D barcode reader and USB phone
Mustang-V100-MX8 | VPU Accelerator Card
- Half-Height, Half-Length, Single-slot compact size
- Low power consumption ,approximate 25W
- Supported OpenVINO™ toolkit, AI edge computing ready device
- Eight Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU can execute multiple topologies simultaneously.
NANO-ULT5 | EPIC SBC with triple independent display support
- EPIC SBC supports Intel® 8th Generation ULT processor or Celeron® on-board SoC supports dual-channelDDR4 SO-DIMMs
- Triple independent display support
- 12V DC input design
- M.2 slot with A key, M.2 M Key PCIe Mini slot with SIM holder
- COM, USB 3.1 Gen2, SATA 6Gb/s, eMMC 5.0 and audio support
- Support temperature operation: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Date: 25 Feb. (Tue.) ~ 27 Feb. (Thu.) 2020
- Venue: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Germany
- Booth No.: Hall 1, 1-368